Faculty Sites at the University of Central Arkansas
How do I upload files to my Web site?
- Open an FTP client and connect to faculty.uca.edu via SFTP on port 22
- Use your UCA network username and password
- Upload files to the 'web' folder (Files outside of 'web' will not be available to the internet)
- Your site can be accessed at http://faculty.uca.edu/username
How much space do I get?
- Each user has 1GB of Web space
What FTP client can I use?
- You can use any FTP client that supports a secure FTP (SFTP over SSH2) connection.